Supported Lifestyles Ltd.
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides assistance in living situations that meet the specific needs and personal preferences for persons with developmental disabilities.
- variety of support models: two or three peers sharing a home, supportive roommate, in-home family supports, and outreach support in their home
- support that includes community involvement, home living skill development, grocery shopping, personal care, medical/medication needs, budgeting/money management, recreation and leisure in their home and the community, meal preparation, relationship development, personal growth, goal planning, and more
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- contact to apply
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-207-5115 Ext. 243
- Web Site
- English - Contact for interpreter availability. Support is available for individuals who use hearing or speech devices and communication systems.
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Applicants may obtain funding through Calgary Region Community Board Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD), private arrangements or Calgary Region 3 Child and Family Services Authority.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- August 31, 2022
- 495 36 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2A 6K3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
Hours vary based on support required. Contact for details.