Supported Lifestyles Ltd.
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides short-term relief support in a group living setting.
- in-home and facility-based respite support for children with a disability and behavioural / emotional challenges
- short-term residential support, for children or adults in a group living environment, to individuals on an emergency or planned basis
- crisis / relief service for children who have been unable to access other respite services due to emotional / behavioural issues
- in-home and out-of-home respite at Kidz Hotel
Affiliation: Calgary and Area Region 3 Children's Services, Calgary Region Community Board PDD
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact the Relief Services Coordinator to register for an interview and complete intake forms
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-261-8724 Ext. 298
- Web Site
- American Sign Language (ASL); English
- Fee: Yes,
Contract funding is available through Calgary and Area Region 3 Children's Services, Calgary Region Community Board PDD.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- August 31, 2022
- 495 36 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2A 6K3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation