- Provides services for employers and day program for individuals with developmental disabilities to develop and pursue career goals.
- weekday community based activities including career planning (individual or group), work experience, volunteer work, education and training pursuits, paid employment, self employment, leisure and social activities
- employer services that include consultation team, facilitating understanding of disability related issues, provision of job coaching, and support during transition and follow-up stages
- Yes, Day program targeted to adults and children with developmental disabilities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, contact agency to register.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-207-5115 Ext. 235 or 236
- Web Site
- Interpreters / Translators - Other languages and American Sign Language may be available. Contact for more information.
- Fee: Yes,
Fees are normally paid through individual or contract funding obtained through the Calgary Region Community Board Persons with Developmental Disabilities.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- August 11, 2019
- 495 36 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2A 6K3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM