- Housing for women and children who have experienced family violence and abuse.
- a one-year residential facility
- individual, child and youth counselling and facilitated group meetings
- 24 suites available for independent living situations facilitating self-sufficiency and independence
- Yes, Service targeted to women who have experienced family violence and abuse.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, For intake referrals contact:
- shared intake at 403-860-9412 or
- email email@example.com
Waiting Period: Yes,
Accommodation is limited, so clients may have to wait for an opening in the program. Contact Intake for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Rent fees vary depending on size of unit. Counselling and life skills groups are included in the monthly fees.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Calgary Housing Company subsidizes some suites.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- June 23, 2015
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:30 PM