- Provides counselling to those in need.
- counselling on issues such as depression, grief, anxiety, abuse, domestic violence, marriage, or relationship conflict
- seminars and workshops for businesses, churches, and organizations
- outreach support to women in the community who have been impacted by domestic violence, including safety planning and accessing community resources
- accepts donations
- Yes, Service targeted to women.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact to inquire about counselling services or workshops
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:30 PM