- Provides a 24-hour call intake emergency response line for medical, fire, disaster, and other emergency incidents.
- 24-hour line for emergencies services, including fires, spills, crimes, medical situations, or other circumstances where life or property are threatened
- transfers to appropriate Calgary Fire Department, Calgary Police Service, Emergency Medical Services, Poison Control Centre, and other responders
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, To access service:
Waiting Period: No,
- Translation services for emergency calls in most languages. To access translation service, state the language when calling 9-1-1.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- August 15, 2017