First Nations Community Health Centres
Government of Canada - Health Canada
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers health counselling, education, and treatment.
Services vary depending on the centre and can include:
- healthy living, illness prevention, and immunization programs
- hearing and vision assessment
- health services for seniors including assessments, blood pressure monitoring, dressing changes, and foot care
- home visits for people recovering after hospital stays and mothers who need to be assessed after having a baby
- counselling and treatment for sexually-transmitted infections (STInfections) and other diseases that can spread from one person to another
- referrals to doctors, dentists, and community organizations
- pregnancy testing and birth control counselling
- health education programs in schools
- Yes, For people who are Inuit or have Registered or Treaty Indian status.
- Application Process
- Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 5, 2022
- Nokohoo Road
Chard, AB, T0P 1G0
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM for lunch.
Closed every second Friday.