- Provides a year-round social and recreational activities designed to build a supportive community that brings together children and families affected by cancer and some hematological diseases.
- recreational and therapeutic group sessions for children age 3 to17
- one-on-one child life specialist services to decrease medical anxiety and promote resilience in children undergoing cancer treatments
- peer networking programs for children age 3 to 17, activities include skill development, outdoor recreational activities, crafts and online engagement.
- Pediatric cancer patients and survivors Engaging in Exercise for Recovery (PEER) specialized exercise program for children age 2 to 17
- leadership program for youth age 13 to 17
- family programs designed for both parents and children to engage in activities together
- Yes, Service targeted to children and families affected by childhood cancer and hematological diseases.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service visit website for more information and for registration details for each program.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Camps are fully accessible.
All programs are structured to accommodate people of all abilities.Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- April 24, 2019
- 5757 4 Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2H 1K8
Open in Google Maps