Family and Community Support Services of Canmore
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides support services to seniors.
- support services to seniors 65 years and older
- Volunteer Driver Program - provides transportation for seniors to medical appointments in Calgary or Banff
- volunteer snow shovelling
- information on government benefits and how to access them
- Meals on Wheels
- Taxi Pass Program
- assistance applying for curbside garbage and recycling collection
- Cycling Without Age - volunteers pilot trishaws to keep seniors connected to their community
Affiliation: Partnered with Private Taxi Companies, and Town of Canmore Recycling and Waste Management.
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- 65 years and older
- who are residents of Canmore
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact to book an appointment to register
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
$50.00 for Volunteer Driver Program. Other services are free.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee reduction is available. Contact for details.
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- November 12, 2022
- 902 7 Avenue
Canmore, AB, T1W 3K1
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Closed from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.