- Transportation for seniors and people with disabilities.
A specialized transportation service for older adults and people with disabilities who can't use regular transportation.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, Call to book.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
In town trips are to be booked a minimum of one day in advance.
Out of town trips are to be booked a minimum of two days in advance.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
Call for more information.Fee Reduction: Yes,
There may be subsidies available.Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- October 3, 2018
- Box 5976
High River, AB, T1V 1P6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 05:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 05:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 05:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 05:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 05:00 PMSat09:00 AM - 05:00 PMSun10:00 AM - 02:00 PM