Centre for Advancement of Surgical Education and Simulation (CASES)
Alberta Health Services - Edmonton Zone
- Provides education, simulation enhanced learning, and research in operative and surgical services.
Education and simulation enhanced learning
- Provides learning opportunities for the interdisiplinary health care team and students serving operative and surgical services.
- Research in surgical education and clinical experience.
Affiliation: University of Alberta, MacEwan University, Norquest College, NAIT
Key Provider: anesthesia respiratory therapists, clinical nurse educators, licensed practical nurses (LPNS), nurse practitioners (NPs), physicians, registered nurses (RNs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, Call for more information.
Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: N/A
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators
- Last Verified On
- April 13, 2023
- 10240 Kingsway NW
Edmonton, AB, T5H 3V9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 04:00 PM