City of Calgary Transit Services
City of Calgary
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides public transportation service throughout the City of Calgary.
- safe, accessible and courteous public transportation throughout the City of Calgary in response to customer needs
- specialized transit services for people with disabilities
- help for seniors or persons with disabilities to use Calgary Transit
- bus hailing kits to help visually impaired customers
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- visit website for transportation schedule
- contact for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- 403-537-7711 Administration
- 403-974-4000 Teleride
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Visit website for fare and pass fees.
Fee Reduction: Yes,
Low-income monthly passes and low-Income senior rates available. Contact for details.
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- October 13, 2021
- 928 32 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 6T9
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon06:00 AM to 09:00 PMTue06:00 AM to 09:00 PMWed06:00 AM to 09:00 PMThu06:00 AM to 09:00 PMFri06:00 AM to 09:00 PMSat08:00 AM to 06:00 PMSun08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Bus and LRT routes run at various times. The Main Call Centre Operates Weekdays 6 a.m. - 9 p.m., and Weekends and Holidays 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Contact for further information.