- Provides fitness programs for individuals with physical disabilities.
- adapted adult fitness programs including boxercise, cycling, sports, water polo, and floor curling
- adapted adult activities including dance aerobics, drum aerobics, music aerobics, drumming, and scrapbooking
- activities for children and youth including badminton, basketball, dance, karate, soccer, and swimming
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals age 5 and older
- individuals with a physical disability
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service visit website to register online.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees vary by program. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee assistance available. Visit website for details.Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Entrance is barrier-free with wide, easy-to-open doors.
Washrooms are barrier-free using the design criteria described in the Alberta Building Code.Other disabled access: Yes - Visit website for more information on accessibility.
- Last Updated On
- January 27, 2020
- 2000 Southland Drive SW
Calgary, AB, T2V 4S4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon05:30 AM - 10:00 PMTue05:30 AM - 10:00 PMWed05:30 AM - 10:00 PMThu05:30 AM - 10:00 PMFri05:30 AM - 10:00 PMSat07:30 AM - 10:00 PMSun07:30 AM - 06:00 PM