- Provides programs and services to increase the engagement and success of Indigenous students while also raising awareness of Indigenous peoples and cultures.
- Indigenous University Bridging Program: offers three levels of study designed for students requiring advanced upgrading with a concentration in Math and English
- Indigenous Housing Program: a supportive community of Indigenous and non-Indigenous students while living on campus
- Medicine Trail Program: cultural support to current students and employees
- Student Success Program: a student success coordinator providing resources such as academic support, peer mentorship, counselling services, financial information, instructor office hours, workshops, and tutorials
- Yes, Service targeted to Indigenous individuals who:
- have completed grade 9 / 10 or better through high school or upgrading programs
- completed University Placement Tests in math and English
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- visit website for registration process
- contact by phone for more information
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary based on availability. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Blackfoot; Cree; English
- Fee: Yes,
Course fees apply. Contact for details.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible parking is at the east side of the conservatory building. One elevator on second level.
Other disabled access: Yes - Bella Concert Hall has ramp for wheelchair access.
- Legal Status
- Educational Institution
- Last Updated On
- October 8, 2022
- 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary, AB, T3E 6K6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:30 PM