- Provides fitness programs for individuals with physical disabilities.
- adapted adult fitness programs including boxercise, cycling, sports, water polo, and floor curling
- adapted adult activities including dance aerobics, drum aerobics, music aerobics, drumming, and scrapbooking
- activities for children and youth including badminton, basketball, dance, karate, soccer, and swimming
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- individuals age 5 and older
- individuals with a physical disability
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service visit website to register online.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait times vary. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service fees vary by program. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee assistance available. Visit website for details.Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Wheelchair ramp on east side of building.Accessible parking in east parking lot.Water wheelchair available.Ramp access into hot tub.Accessible fitness equipment.Other disabled access: Yes - Barrier free washrooms and change rooms.Visit website for more information on accessibility.
- Last Updated On
- January 27, 2020
- 2623 56 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T1Y 6E7
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon06:00 AM - 10:00 PMTue06:00 AM - 10:00 PMWed06:00 AM - 10:00 PMThu06:00 AM - 10:00 PMFri06:00 AM - 10:00 PMSat08:00 AM - 10:00 PMSun08:00 AM - 06:00 PM