Disability Travel Cards for Assistants
Easter Seals Alberta
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides reduced bus fare tickets to individuals with permanent disabilities who travel with an assistant.
Service offers Disability Travel Card identification, which allows an assistant travelling with a disabled person to travel at reduced or no cost on the lines of participating bus companies.
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals:
- with a permanent disability
- requiring a support person to travel
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service:
- visit website to apply
- contact for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Main entry ramped; wheelchair accessible washroom main floor. No elevator in building for second floor access.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- April 7, 2022
- Willowglen Business Park; 811 Manning Road NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7L4
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon06:30 AM to 02:30 PMTue06:30 AM to 02:30 PMWed06:30 AM to 02:30 PMThu06:30 AM to 02:30 PMFri06:30 AM to 02:30 PM
Hours have been converted to Mountain Standard Time.