Discovery House Family Violence Prevention Society
Discovery House Shelter
- Provides secure accommodation and support for up to twelve months.
- individual and group support services
- in-home support including parenting and life skills programs
- art / play centred child care and programming
- one-on-one child counselling and group programs
- follow-up counselling, advocacy, and support
- volunteer opportunities
- Yes, Service targeted to women and their children who have experienced family violence.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact for queries
- visit website for details
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Interpreters are available as needed.
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Phone for details.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- November 13, 2018