Provides a home based program for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder who qualify for Specialized Services through Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD).
- assessment and programming for pre-school aged children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- specialized services with a multidisciplinary team including speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists and psychologists
- parent and family education regarding each child's individual needs
- play-based approach to learning
Affiliation: Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD)Key Provider: developmental assistants, occupational therapists, program coordinators, psychologists, speech-language pathologists
Yes, Service targeted to children:
- age 2.5 to 6
- who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- who have a contract for Specialized Services with Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD)
Service Access: Registration Required, To access service, visit website
for registration form.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Contact Home and Community Support for wait time information at 1-800-267-3798.
403-250-1317 (Home and Community Support)
Cantonese; Estonian; French; Polish; Spanish - Staff members are available to assist with translation in the above languages.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
Wheelchair access: No - Other disabled access: No -
Registered Charity / Foundation, Registered Not-For-Profit
Last Updated On
June 25, 2019