- Provides community health services in Edmonton and the surrounding area.
A service offered by Public Health Nurses including immunization according to the Alberta Health immunization schedule, health education/counselling/support for parents, health assessment and screening to identify health concerns, and referral to appropriate health care providers such as physicians, and community resources.
Key Provider: public health nurses (PHNs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment
Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: N/A,
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Entrance
Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Verified On
- August 31, 2022
- 101 Erie Street S
Devon, AB, T9G 1A6
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including an emergency department with limited hours.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM to 04:30 PMTue08:30 AM to 04:30 PMWed08:30 AM to 04:30 PMThu08:30 AM to 04:30 PMFri08:30 AM to 04:30 PM