- Provides a kindergarten program for children with varying abilities and developmental needs.
- an inclusive environment for children with or without developmental delays
- a focus on early literacy, numeracy, social studies, environment, well-being, and creativity
- art, drama, and recreational learning activities
- therapists and assistive technology specialists to support children in the classroom
- family support services
- Yes, Service targeted to children ages 2 to 5. Priority is given to children with developmental delays.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Adaptive American Sign Language; Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) or American Sign Language (ASL) available. Contact for details.
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Bursaries may be available. Contact for details.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Barrier free facility. Pay parking available.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- November 9, 2016
- 3820 24 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, T3B 2X9
Open in Google Maps