- This service provides a wide range of health services for infants and preschool children and their families.
This service provides:
- immunization to infants and preschool children
- health education/counselling/support for parents
- health assessment and screening to identify health concerns
- referral to healthcare providers and community resources
- Yes, For infants and preschool children.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By AppointmentReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- April 7, 2017
- 4405 South Park Drive
Stony Plain, AB, T7Z 2M7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 05:00 PMTue08:30 AM - 08:00 PMWed08:30 AM - 05:00 PMThu08:30 AM - 05:00 PMFri08:30 AM - 05:00 PM