Urgent Care Services
Alberta Health Services - Provincial Health Services
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Medical care for complex or urgent health concerns.
Urgent care services are for people who have unexpected but non-life-threatening health concerns that usually require same-day treatment. Some examples include broken bones, sprains, lacerations, asthma, dehydration, pain and infections.
All patients are seen according to the urgency of their health condition, with the sickest patients being seen first.
For more information please call Health Link by dialing 811
In case of emergency dial 911
Key Provider: doctors, licensed practical nurses (LPNs), nurse practioners (NPs), orthopedic technicians, registered nurses (RNs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, Visit an urgent care centre for illnesses or injuries that require same day/evening treatment but are not life-threatening. If you are unsure if you should be visiting an urgent care centre, call Health Link for advice by dialing 811.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Patients are triaged and seen in order of medical priority.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/A
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - This facility is wheelchair accessible and has an elevator on site.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- February 28, 2023
- 31 Sunpark Plaza SE
Calgary, AB, T2X 3W5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM to 08:00 PMTue08:00 AM to 08:00 PMWed08:00 AM to 08:00 PMThu08:00 AM to 08:00 PMFri08:00 AM to 08:00 PMSat08:00 AM to 08:00 PMSun08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Urgent Care is open 365 days a year.