- Provides support to seniors and individuals with disabilities at work and in the community.
- Employment Supports - assists with resume development and seeking employment
- Community Supports - opportunities to experience valued social roles by participation in community activities, support in the leisure and recreational activities of the client's choice and transportation training and support
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals with a disability living in Calgary and the surrounding area.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, To access service contact for an application.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Toll Free
- Web Site
- Interpreter/Translation services - All languages available.
- Fee: Yes,
Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Access on the far west side of building.Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- July 29, 2019
- 1935 32 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7C8
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM