Intake, Settlement, and Referral Services
Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides supports to help immigrant women access services and resources in the community.
- brief counselling services
- health care support
- emergency housing support
- commissioner for oath
- social services and legal assistance
- food, furniture, and clothing referrals
- income tax clinics and financial literacy services
- interpretation services
- Yes, Service targeted to refugee and immigrant women.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call 403-263-4414 or email
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Interpreters and translators may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance (wheelchair ramp) is at the front of the building, an accessible washroom is located on the second floor; and accessible parking is available at the side of the building.
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators.
- Last Verified On
- February 23, 2022
- 138 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 4Z6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM