- Provides a safe refuge for women and women with their children fleeing domestic abuse.
- basic needs including food and personal items
- case managers provide counselling and help to connect clients to resources for housing programs, legal services and education supports
- Yes, Service targeted to women, with or without children, who are experiencing abuse.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Walk-in / Drop In Service, To access service:
- call 403-266-0707
- visit the shelter in person
Waiting Period: Yes,
Depends on availability.
- 403-266-4111 (Non-Crisis Line)
- 403-266-0707 (24 hour Crisis Line)
- Web Site
- Translation services are available.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fees vary. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible parking stalls on the Northeast side of the buildingOther disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 5, 2017
- 2003 16 Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 5B7
Open in Google Maps