- Provides support and outreach services for women and their children leaving or experiencing abuse.
- safety planning, and abuse education
- emotional support and basic needs support
- referrals, and system navigation assistance
- support with accessing community resources
- safety assessments and support for women
- Yes, Service targeted to women experiencing or leaving abuse.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, To access service call for details.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies and depends on availability. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Translation services are available.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Annual membership fees vary. Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Accessible parking stalls on the Northeast side of the buildingOther disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Charity / Foundation
- Children / Families - Parent Education
- Crisis Resources - Crisis Lines
- Mental Health / Addictions - Alternative Therapies
- Mental Health / Addictions - Counselling / Therapy
- Newcomers to Canada - Mental Health Support
- Violence/Abuse - Child Abuse
- Violence/Abuse - Counselling for Abuse Recovery
- Violence/Abuse - Crisis Lines
- Violence/Abuse - Outreach / Prevention
- Violence/Abuse - Support Groups
- Last Updated On
- December 5, 2017
- 2003 16 Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 5B7
Open in Google Maps