Family Conflict Program
Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides professional, culturally-sensitive counselling for immigrant women and their families experiencing transition challenges, relationship issues, abuse, violence and trauma.
- culturally sensitive individual, couple, and family counselling
- emotional support for clients
- workshops and support groups
- emergency housing support
- community resource referrals, and advocacy
Affiliation: Calgary and Area Child and Family Service Authorities (CFSA) North of McKnight Community Resource Center Victim Supports Outreach Program
- Yes, Service targeted to immigrant women and their families.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call 403-263-4414 or email
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Interpreters and translators may be available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance (wheelchair ramp) is at the front of the building, an accessible washroom is located on the second floor; and accessible parking is available at the side of the building.
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators.
- Last Verified On
- September 29, 2021
- 138 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 4Z6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Hours are flexible to meet the needs of clients. Counselling is by appointment only.