Public Library Materials Lending
Calgary Public Library
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides loans of books, print materials and audio visual materials.
- information and reference services and title recommendations
- loans of print and non-print materials, audio books, music, CD's, videos / DVDs, Blu-ray magazines and materials in other languages
- on-line holds and renewal of borrowed materials
- interlibrary loans
- business and career related services and materials
- photocopyIng services
- Yes, Service targeted to:
- Calgary residents with proof of residential address or Calgary taxpayer status.
- Non-residents of Calgary must confirm Calgary property taxpayer or business taxpayer status to qualify for card at the current Calgary resident rate. Must sign Calgary Public Library Cardholder Application and Agreement. Library membership not required to request information or use most resources
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service visit E-Library via website to obtain electronic resources.
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Service is free for Calgary residents and residents of Southern Alberta's Indigenous reservations. Contact for details about fees for non-residents.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Ground level entrance with automatic doors. One designated parking space and convenient drop-off zone. Wheelchair accessible: washrooms, computer catalogue, study table.
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 13, 2022
- 1904 14 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 1M5
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon10:00 AM to 09:00 PMTue10:00 AM to 09:00 PMWed10:00 AM to 09:00 PMThu10:00 AM to 09:00 PMFri10:00 AM to 06:00 PMSat10:00 AM to 05:00 PMSun12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Please Note: CLOSED SUNDAYS mid-May to mid-September.