Victim Supports Outreach Program
Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Provides outreach support services for immigrant children, youth, and families experiencing family violence.
- customized individual, couple, and family counselling for immigrant clients who are experiencing family violence
- culturally sensitive first language support
- referrals to community resources
- public education to increase awareness of family violence prevention
Affiliation: Calgary and Area Child and Family Service Authorities (CFSA) North East Family Connections
- Yes, Service targeted to immigrant families, youth and children.
- Application Process
- Service Access: By Appointment, To access service:
- call 403-263-4414
- visit website for details
Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Translation and interpretation services available. Contact for details.
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - An accessible entrance (wheelchair ramp) is at the front of the building, an accessible washroom is located on the second floor; and accessible parking is available at the side of the building.
Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators.
- Last Verified On
- October 3, 2019
- 138 4 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 4Z6
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM to 04:30 PMTue09:00 AM to 04:30 PMWed09:00 AM to 04:30 PMThu09:00 AM to 04:30 PMFri09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Flexible to clients needs. In home support is available upon request.