- Provides long-term and palliative housing and support for individuals living with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or complex health issues.
- 24 hour long-term and palliative support
- volunteer opportunities for palliative care support
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals who:
- require HIV palliative care
- cannot access long-term or hospice care
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- visit website for program details and referrals
- e-mail email@example.com
Waiting Period: Yes,
Wait time varies. Contact for details.
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees apply.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Contact for details.
Contact for details.Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: N/A - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit, Registered Charity / Foundation
- Last Updated On
- December 24, 2019