- Matches youth at risk with volunteers in a one-on-one mentorship program.
- opportunities for youth experiencing problems at home, at school or with the law a positive experience
- volunteers meeting regularly one-on-one with youth
- opportunities to participate in a large group events such as community soccer games and camp-outs
- Yes, Service targeted to troubled and disadvantaged youth.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Registration Required, To access service:
- contact to register
- visit for details
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees for camps and special events vary. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: Yes,
Fee subsidies are available.Membership Fee: No
Contact for details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: No -
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- November 13, 2018
- 1725 30 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7P6
Open in Google Maps