Repsol Sport Centre
Adaptive Equipment and Exercise for Persons with Disabilities
- Provides adaptive equipment and programs for persons of all abilities.
- adapted activities
- support with workout groups
- group fitness classes
- assistance in developing a routine for independent use with ongoing support
- wheelchair access, pool lifts, water wheelchairs, and other adaptive equipment
- Yes, Service targeted to individuals with disabilities.
- Application Process
- Service Access: See below, To access service:
- contact to register for classes
- visit website for details about equipment and amenities
Waiting Period: No,
- Web Site
- Fee: Yes,
Fees vary. Contact for details.Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: Yes,
Membership fees vary. Visit website for membership fee details.
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Designated parking stalls.Automatic doors and ramps on the North and South entrances.Elevators on the South side.Other disabled access: Yes - Visit website for a complete list of the building's accessible equipment and amenities.
- Legal Status
- Registered Not-For-Profit
- Last Updated On
- November 15, 2017
- 2225 Macleod Trail S
Calgary, AB, T2G 5B6
Open in Google Maps