- Provides care for people at the end of life.
Supports people and their families during the dying process and at the end of life. Services are offered in different places, including at home, in health centres, and in continuing care centres.
- assessing and dealing with symptoms
- giving end-of-life care options
- planning care at home
- offering counselling and support
- helping people access care and resources outside the area
- Yes, Must be diagnosed with a life-limiting illness. This includes end-stage chronic disease.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, New clients need to call Continuing Care Access Centre toll free intake line at: 1-855-371-4122 weekdays from 8:15am - 8:30pm and weekends from 8:15am - 4:30pm. Existing clients contact their local office as normal.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Waiting times vary depending on the urgency of need at the time of referral.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- June 29, 2012
- 165018 534 Township Road
Mundare, AB, T0B 3H0
This Covenant Health facility provides a range of healthcare services. There is no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:00 PM