- Provides care for people at the end of life.
Supports people and their families during the dying process and at the end of life. Services are offered in different places, including at home, in health centres, and in continuing care centres.
- assessing and dealing with symptoms
- giving end-of-life care options
- planning care at home
- offering counselling and support
- helping people access care and resources outside the area
- Yes, Must be diagnosed with a life-limiting illness. This includes end-stage chronic disease.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Telephone Information Line, New clients need to call Continuing Care Access Centre toll free intake line at: 1-855-371-4122 weekdays from 8:15am - 8:30pm and weekends from 8:15am - 4:30pm. Existing clients contact their local office as normal.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Waiting times vary depending on the urgency of need at the time of referral.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Ambulance Bay
- Last Updated On
- June 29, 2012
- 5720 50 Avenue
Vermilion, AB, T9X 1K7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed09:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu09:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri09:00 AM - 04:00 PM