Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Adult Spinal Cord Injury / General Neurology Clinic (Outpatient)
- Provides assessment, support, and referral for people with spinal cord injuries or general neurology concerns.
Offers assessments and referrals to people with spinal cord injuries or neurological concerns. Information and support is offered to clients, their families, and the healthcare providers working with them.Affiliation: Spinal Cord Injury AlbertaKey Provider: doctors, occupational therapists (OTs), physical therapists (PTs), psychologists, recreation therapists, registered nurses (RNs), sexual health therapists, social workers
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- 780-735-8889 (Clinic Coordinator)
- 780-735-6018 (Referrals)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Designated surface and underground parking stallsOther disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- July 5, 2019
- 10230 111 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5G 0B7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services to help people recover from injuries and illnesses. There is no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon09:00 AM - 03:00 PMTue09:00 AM - 03:00 PMWed07:00 AM - 03:00 PMThu07:00 AM - 03:00 PM