Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - School Age Neurodevelopmental Assessment Clinic
- The School Age Neurodevelopmental Assessment Clinic assesses children with complex neurodevelopmental concerns and recommends ways to support their learning and growth.
This clinic provides diagnosis for complex neurodevelopmental conditions,specifically Autism Spectrum Disorder in school age children who have exhausted assessment resources available in the community. The clinic also:
- provides information about a child's abilities
- refers to community resources as needed, and
- recommends ways to help children grow and develop.
- Yes, School-aged children with complex developmental concerns which include two or more of these issues:
- cognitive ability
- motor skills
- social interaction
- academic learning
- medical problems
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- 780-735-6115 (Central Intake)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Designated surface and underground parking stallsOther disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- July 5, 2019
- 10230 111 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5G 0B7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services to help people recover from injuries and illnesses. There is no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:15 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:15 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:15 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:15 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:15 PM