Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Adult Specialized Rehabilitation Outpatient Program
- The Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital (GRH) Adult Specialized Rehabilitation Outpatient Program (SROP) is a short-term, interdisciplinary outpatient therapy program that provides tertiary level rehabilitation. The focus is on functional recovery and independence through collaborative goal-setting, specialized skills and technology and community integration.
Services may include individual and/or group therapy by:
- physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy
- recreation therapy, psychology, and social work (may be available if needed to support rehabilitation goal achievement).
- Yes, Adults, age 18 years of age and over, who:
- Are experiencing a recent, significant change in function
- Had an acute medical event or recent intervention (e.g. surgery, Botox injection) which would be amenable to short-term, intensive therapy to optimize function
- Have multiple rehabilitation and/or complex functional needs requiring a highly focused skill set and/or specialized technology that is not available outside of the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
- Are working towards achieving tolerance, endurance and pain control to participate in high intensity therapy
- Require no more than one-person minimal assistance (if receiving therapy for mobility)
- Are able to participate in-home exercises and maintain functional gains between therapy sessions
- Are medically stable and are referred by a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Designated surface and underground parking stallsOther disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- July 5, 2019
- 10230 111 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5G 0B7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services to help people recover from injuries and illnesses. There is no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM