- This service supports children who need intensive rehabilitation but do not require 24-hour nursing care.
Children have their nursing, therapy, and schooling needs met during the day. They go home in the evening, which means that they spend less time in a hospital setting.Key Provider: pediatricians, physiatrists, registered nurses (RNs)
- Yes, Children ages 0 to 17 years.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral RequiredReferral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Designated surface and underground parking stallsOther disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- September 22, 2021
- 10230 111 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5G 0B7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services to help people recover from injuries and illnesses. There is no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps