Alberta Health Services
Edmonton Zone - Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic
- An outpatient service that provides assessment and treatment for older adults with mental health concerns who are not in the hospital.
Offers services for older adults with mental health concerns including:
- creating and carrying out treatment plans
- providing ongoing support and follow up for patients and their families
- Yes, For people 65 years and older with a psychiatric illness.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: N/AMembership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Designated surface and underground parking stallsOther disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- July 5, 2019
- 10230 111 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5G 0B7
This facility provides a range of healthcare services to help people recover from injuries and illnesses. There is no emergency department at this location.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM