- Ambulatory Clinic providing a wide range of medical and surgical services.
Provide services as follows:
- consultation- treatment management
- test / procedure intervention
- surgical intervention
- patient teaching
- post operative follow up
- Diabetic Foot Clinic
- Leg Ulcer Clinic
- Yes, A referral is needed to see this Specialist. Please contact the Specialists office directly.
For the Diabetic Foot Clinic and Leg Ulcer Clinic, contact the OPD for the appropriate referral form and send the completed referral directly to OPD. There must be an open wound on the lower leg; must have a Family Physician.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Professional Referral Required, Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
- 780-735-4450 (For Leg Ulcer and Diabetic Foot Clinic referrals ONLY)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: No
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: N/A
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: Yes - Elevators
- Last Updated On
- November 27, 2019
- 10240 Kingsway Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB, T5H 3V9
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:00 AM - 04:00 PMTue08:00 AM - 04:00 PMWed08:00 AM - 04:00 PMThu08:00 AM - 04:00 PMFri08:00 AM - 04:00 PM