Continuing Care Services
Alberta Health Services - Central Zone
Search Search Results Agency Service
- Offers 24/7 residential care for people with complex medical needs.
Provides 24/7 residential care for people with complex medical needs, including:
- assessing and treating health issues
- helping with everyday activities
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information.
Key Provider: clinical nutritionists, doctors, healthcare aides, licensed practical nurses (LPNs), occupational therapists (OTs), pharmacists, recreation therapists, registered nurses (RNs)
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, Anyone can call to request long-term care. Home Care assesses people to determine their needs.
Referral Process: N/A
Waiting Period: Yes,
Waiting time varies.
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
Accommodation fees apply.
Fee Reduction: No
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes -
Other disabled access: No -
- Last Verified On
- October 3, 2022
- Mailing Address: Use Box 440 not street address; 5228 50 Avenue
Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation