- Offers long-term residential care for people who have complex, unpredictable medical needs who require 24 hour on-site registered nurse assessment and / or treatment.
Albertans who would like to schedule a visit at participating continuing care sites can visit Continuing Care Visitation Request.Key Provider: healthcare aides, licenced practical nurses (LPNs), registered nurses (RNs), therapists
Visit the Alberta Health Services Continuing Care website for more information on services and resources.
- Application Process
- Service Access: Application Required, Contact Continuing Care Access 1-855-371-4122 for more information and to access services.Referral Process: No
Waiting Period: Yes,
Waiting times vary depending on the facility.
- Toll Free
- 1-855-371-4122 (Continuing Care Access)
- 1-855-776-3805 (Continuing Care Access)
- Interpreter/Translation services
- Fee: Yes,
Continuing Care accomodation charges apply, please refer to the continuing care accommodation charges website for more information.Fee Reduction: Yes
Membership Fee: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes - Other disabled access: N/A -
- Last Updated On
- February 20, 2013
- Facility is located off Highway 28, just past Highway 55 West.; 314 25 Street
Cold Lake, AB, T9M 1G6
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon08:30 AM - 04:15 PMTue08:30 AM - 04:15 PMWed08:30 AM - 04:15 PMThu08:30 AM - 04:15 PMFri08:30 AM - 04:15 PM